Canon Printer Technical Support +1-888-840-1555
The posted blog contains simple steps to install a Canon printer on Mac computer. It can be no-challenging job for computer savvy people, wherein by following simple instructions given in the manuals they can set it up in minutes. On the other hand, the installation of a Canon printer on Mac could be little challenging for veteran users. People who cannot set it up or facing some error, must contact Canon Printer Technical Support and get it done by their professional technicians.
Canon has been manufacturing some awesome printers over the years and gained an enormous number of new customers. All new devices come along with a manual book that helps users to get started with the installation in easy steps. Moreover, know how to install a printer on Mac computer without any hassles-
- Unbox your new Canon printer and install all hardware such as: Power cord, Ink-cartridges, Paper tray etc.
- Now open safari or other web-browser and download the latest drivers for your printer – https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support
- Supply your device model number and choose Operating System for the best available Canon printer drivers
- Download and initiate installation of drivers, authenticate the installation by providing Mac computer password in the prompted screen
- Next a screen will be displayed asking you to choose the type of connection USB or wireless
- Now turn your Canon printer ON and connect USB wire between computer and printer and choose USB Connection from the prompted screen
- By following further given instructions, you need to finalize the installation and make a test print at the end.
You can also convert your USB wire connection into a wireless by following specific instructions. Contact on Canon Printer Support Phone Number +1-888-840-1555 to get help on converting a printer from wire to wireless. Else, find out the easy way to make your Canon printer wireless in our other blog.